Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Prospects: The continuation of Iraq granting customs facilities will harm the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Economic Prospects: The continuation of Iraq granting customs facilities will harm the market Empty Economic Prospects: The continuation of Iraq granting customs facilities will harm the market

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 6:04 am

Economic Prospects: The continuation of Iraq granting customs facilities will harm the market

12:44 - 16/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's continued granting of customs licenses to foreign goods will contribute to the elimination of domestic competition in the market, the parliamentary committee on economy and investment said on Saturday, noting that the government signed and signed ill-considered agreements with Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
    Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement that the continuation of granting Iraq facilities as a motor vehicle harming the Iraqi market, indicating that "the future agreements with Saudi Arabia as well as Jordan will end the government's promises to support the Iraqi listener who will provide job opportunities for the unemployed."
    "Iraq has not benefited from trade agreements with neighboring countries as well as the world because it flooded the market with the foreign product and ruled out the aspirations of the government to increase domestic production," she added, adding that "Iraq has not issued any goods until the moment with the countries with which contracts have been concluded." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:06 pm