Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US State Department: "Iraq has made limited progress in improving its relations with some countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US State Department: "Iraq has made limited progress in improving its relations with some countries  Empty US State Department: "Iraq has made limited progress in improving its relations with some countries

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:00 am

US State Department: "Iraq has made limited progress in improving its relations with some countries in the region."

11/03/2014 Washington / older / State Department said Iraq has made limited progress in improving its relations with some countries in the region, referring to the statements of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the support of Qatar and Saudi Arabia for terrorism in Iraq. The spokeswoman for the U.S. State Jennifer Bsaki that "Iraq has made significant progress in improving relations with some countries in the region such as Kuwait and Jordan, but has been limited progress with others, especially the GCC countries." Bsaki refused to answer a question about whether the U.S. government has the information about the support of Saudi Arabia and Qatar for terrorism in Iraq, saying "I will not speak on that." She expressed concern about the effects of the situation in Syria on Iraq and the flow of foreign fighters into Iraq, which led to the worsening security situation. "And added:" We share the concern of Iraq on the levels of violence and work with the Iraqis to implement a comprehensive strategy. "Confirmed" to continue to work with the Iraqi government and provide advice and assistance in the development of strategies and capabilities for the security of Iraq. "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has accused Saudi Arabia and Qatar to destabilize the country through the submission support" political, financial and media "for terrorist groups." He said that "the two countries attacking Iraq through Syria and directly, has declared war on Iraq, sectarian and political backgrounds"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:27 am