Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Education: The government approved most of the appointments of teachers and teachers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Education: The government approved most of the appointments of teachers and teachers Empty Parliamentary Education: The government approved most of the appointments of teachers and teachers

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 2:35 am

Parliamentary Education: The government approved most of the appointments of teachers and teachers

09:03 - 20/03/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Education Committee revealed on Wednesday the government's approval of most of the appointments of the provinces of the educational sector teachers and teachers and other jobs for this sector, pointing out that there is an audit committee continues its work to complete lists of applicants for recruitment in order to announce them in the near future.
    "The government has approved the appointments of most of the provinces that have launched appointments, especially Diwaniyah, Wasit and Dhi Qar, where they were approved two weeks ago and during the current week, the order is given to the candidates," said Qusai Mohsen, a member of the committee.
    He added that "the government continues the process of ratification of the lists of applicants to be appointed after the completion of the procedures of the Audit Committee, which in turn works to check those lists with the provinces, to match lists with instructions," noting that "there are interventions from provincial councils and districts delayed in sending lists of applicants for appointment, The last to ratify it. "
    Mohsen pointed out that "the disbursement of dues receivable for the appointment will be immediately, where the allocation of money necessary for that, especially as it does not need a financial allocation within the budget, but degrees within the deletion and development." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:42 am