Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
Stevethebrit
Lobo
weslin3
annieharbers
azareus
Proven
Quietlight
Rocky
12 posters

Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dinar - Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange  - Page 3 Empty Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 3:07 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate p

20-03-2019 08:06 AM 
    Number of readings:

Agency of the orbit -

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The member of the Finance Committee of Parliament Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, on Wednesday, the intention of his committee to develop mechanisms to change the financial funds to raise the dinar exchange rate and maintain the stability of inflation.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The committee will move during the current legislative term to change the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," Saadawi said in a statement exclusive to the newspaper / Al-Sabah and the official / Al-Madar said that "the committee is meeting with officials of the Central Bank to discuss this change during Next stage '.   [/rtl]

[rtl]He added that 'the financial Parliament is keen  to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state', indicating that 'the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country '.  [/rtl]

[rtl]"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Last edited by rocky on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

dinar - Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange  - Page 3 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Post by Proven Tue 07 May 2019, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

The Finance Committee discusses the draft Financial Management Law

The Finance Committee, headed by MP Haneen al-Qaddo and the members of its members, held a meeting on Tuesday 30/4/2019 to discuss the draft Financial Management Law.

The meeting discussed the draft financial management law and set a date for a vote.

Members of the Committee presented their observations and proposals on the law with a view to enriching and maturing it before the voting session.

Department of Information
    Parliament
    30/4/2019

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

dinar - Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange  - Page 3 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Post by Screwball Tue 07 May 2019, 5:19 am

Proven wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

The Finance Committee discusses the draft Financial Management Law

The Finance Committee, headed by MP Haneen al-Qaddo and the members of its members, held a meeting on Tuesday 30/4/2019 to discuss the draft Financial Management Law.

The meeting discussed the draft financial management law and set a date for a vote.

Members of the Committee presented their observations and proposals on the law with a view to enriching and maturing it before the voting session.

Department of Information
    Parliament
    30/4/2019

Waiting  study
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 07 May 2019, 6:53 am

Discussing is better than not discussing.... Right?
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 07 May 2019, 11:37 am

I think this is already a done deal.  The Iraq Trade Bank was opened in Saudi Arabia's capital (I believe was the last week of April - it was a big deal) and I thought it would RV then because they have to have international tradable currency - but then, the next day the CBI said the bank would be operational by mid May.  Also the PM told the citizens the value would be enhanced during this legislative term which ends at the end of May or first of June - both dates have been mentioned for the end of the legislative term.  So, based on that - I am looking forward to the RV this month.  Also, the IMF in the past few days stated, that Iraq had to stop the auctions and increase the value of its currency or no new loans.  Don't forget that this IMF Art. 4 report is just a recommendation and it goes to the IMF itself to review.  It is not the end all from the IMF.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 07 May 2019, 4:37 pm

Lobo wrote:I think this is already a done deal.  The Iraq Trade Bank was opened in Saudi Arabia's capital (I believe was the last week of April - it was a big deal) and I thought it would RV then because they have to have international tradable currency - but then, the next day the CBI said the bank would be operational by mid May.  Also the PM told the citizens the value would be enhanced during this legislative term which ends at the end of May or first of June - both dates have been mentioned for the end of the legislative term.  So, based on that - I am looking forward to the RV this month.  Also, the IMF in the past few days stated, that Iraq had to stop the auctions and increase the value of its currency or no new loans.  Don't forget that this IMF Art. 4 report is just a recommendation and it goes to the IMF itself to review.  It is not the end all from the IMF.
    Good recap..but this is iraq...anything can and will happen
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Thu 23 May 2019, 2:55 pm

Done.

When is implementation?

Here is part of the actual law:

Article 53 This Law shall be published in the Official Gazette and shall enter into force from the financial year following its promulgation.

annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by annieharbers Thu 23 May 2019, 3:33 pm

Thanks Proven
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 23 May 2019, 4:11 pm

Lobo wrote:I think this is already a done deal.  The Iraq Trade Bank was opened in Saudi Arabia's capital (I believe was the last week of April - it was a big deal) and I thought it would RV then because they have to have international tradable currency - but then, the next day the CBI said the bank would be operational by mid May.  Also the PM told the citizens the value would be enhanced during this legislative term which ends at the end of May or first of June - both dates have been mentioned for the end of the legislative term.  So, based on that - I am looking forward to the RV this month.  Also, the IMF in the past few days stated, that Iraq had to stop the auctions and increase the value of its currency or no new loans.  Don't forget that this IMF Art. 4 report is just a recommendation and it goes to the IMF itself to review.  It is not the end all from the IMF.
    lol! OMG  lol!
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2019, 4:40 pm

we can only pray, alittle longer than a month i can wait

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:12 am