Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
Stevethebrit
Lobo
weslin3
annieharbers
azareus
Proven
Quietlight
Rocky
12 posters

Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dinar - Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange  - Page 4 Empty Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 3:07 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate p

20-03-2019 08:06 AM 
    Number of readings:

Agency of the orbit -

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The member of the Finance Committee of Parliament Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, on Wednesday, the intention of his committee to develop mechanisms to change the financial funds to raise the dinar exchange rate and maintain the stability of inflation.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The committee will move during the current legislative term to change the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," Saadawi said in a statement exclusive to the newspaper / Al-Sabah and the official / Al-Madar said that "the committee is meeting with officials of the Central Bank to discuss this change during Next stage '.   [/rtl]

[rtl]He added that 'the financial Parliament is keen  to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state', indicating that 'the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country '.  [/rtl]

[rtl]"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Last edited by rocky on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

dinar - Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange  - Page 4 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Post by noced71 Thu 23 May 2019, 8:15 pm

Proven wrote:Done.

When is implementation?

Here is part of the actual law:

Article 53 This Law shall be published in the Official Gazette and shall enter into force from the financial year following its promulgation.

From the financial year? What does that mean?
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

dinar - Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange  - Page 4 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange

Post by Proven Fri 24 May 2019, 7:49 am

noced71 wrote:
    Proven wrote:Done.

When is implementation?

Here is part of the actual law:

Article 53 This Law shall be published in the Official Gazette and shall enter into force from the financial year following its promulgation.

From the financial year? What does that mean?

My question also.  

I was hoping to get other points of view.

If you read the law, it specifies responsibilities and financial procedures for various government ministries.  

Obviously, applied next year.  

I can not say for this year.   
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 24 May 2019, 12:33 pm

Before July, this year.....
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 24 May 2019, 5:09 pm

azareus wrote:Not a chance weslin, sorry
    ance weslin, sorry
    Do you know something? If not, how can you be so sure? We all want this to be done and dusted and I admit that it's more likely that it won't based on the history of false dawns but I've never seen a more positive period of news coming out of Iraq. 
    People here are pinning hopes that it's soon but I see from you that it's no, no chance, not this year, no way. How about looking at the plus side. We are all in this mate, all together for all these years. I feel like I'm visiting relatives when I come here and I'm screening for any sign that we've got there. So much work is done by Rocky especially with others contributing in such great ways dissemination info for us for which I'm so grateful. 

Sorry for the dig but if you have definite info that this is not happening till next year then I apologise.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 24 May 2019, 5:15 pm

Stevethebrit

I agree, well said, brovo.

hi hi
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 24 May 2019, 5:27 pm

Az didnt you sell all of your dinar?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 24 May 2019, 6:07 pm

Thanks

Stevethebrit!!!

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 24 May 2019, 6:12 pm

azareus wrote:Not a chance weslin, sorry
    Yeah az why so positive? As is,only hanging around to say I told you so! Has no dinar so hey claim?  Think personally the news is great and that we could see a rate change and auctions end very very soon! Especially with us,pressure to stop currency flows to Iran! You want your money and gold stop the auctions! Threat was plain and simple!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:42 pm