Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"waiting for the glee of dismissal" .. Pompeo "mocks" Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"waiting for the glee of dismissal" .. Pompeo "mocks" Trump Empty "waiting for the glee of dismissal" .. Pompeo "mocks" Trump

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 1:37 am

[size=32]
    "waiting for the glee of dismissal" .. Pompeo "mocks" Trump[/size]
    "waiting for the glee of dismissal" .. Pompeo "mocks" Trump 1-1237405

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo surprised the audience during his participation in the World Entrepreneurship Summit, when he responded to a question about his stay in the ministry as a "cynical way" that everyone laughed. 
    "How long are you planning to stay in your position as foreign minister?" Asked the US Secretary of State during the summit in Kansas, western United States.
    Before answering the question, Pompeo laughed and said, "I will remain in my position until President Trump decides to dismiss me with a tweet on Twitter," amid laughter and applause from the audience.
    The former US secretary of state was sacked by former US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson through a tweet on his Twitter account, while the latter was on a business mission and was known to resign through social media.

Pompeo said in February that he would prefer not to run for the Senate next year and remain in office as secretary of state.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/00fae679-ee31-45e3-94b9-760b3ad2a7b4

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:40 am