Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In its 16th anniversary. The Iraq war still provokes controversy within the US administration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In its 16th anniversary. The Iraq war still provokes controversy within the US administration Empty In its 16th anniversary. The Iraq war still provokes controversy within the US administration

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 6:04 am

In its 16th anniversary. The Iraq war still provokes controversy within the US administration

13:38 - 21/03/2019

In its 16th anniversary. The Iraq war still provokes controversy within the US administration Hlvdh4-696x435
    Information / Translation ...
    Despite the passage of 16 years since the illegal invasion of Iraq, former US President George W. Bush's spokesman Ari Fleischer is still trying to justify the invasion by blaming the CIA, the Roh Story website reported Thursday.
    "The slogan launched by the opponents of the war on the invasion of Iraq under the title (Bush's lie and died people) is just a lie," the site quoted Fletcher as saying. "The Bush administration was the victim of a major intelligence failure," he said.
    "The truth is that President Bush and I (as a press secretary) have publicly and accurately informed us what the intelligence community has concluded," he said, adding that "the CIA, along with the intelligence services in Egypt, France, Israel and elsewhere, Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, and it turned out that we were all wrong and that is completely different from lying. "
    "CIA analysts, historians and journalists have described Fletcher's selfish rationalizations as completely false, citing examples of treason by Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and other Bush administration officials during the war campaign," the report said.
    The United States and the Bush administration fabricated false evidence that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction and violated UN laws to justify the invasion that claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jul 2024, 9:04 am