Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

China: Senior US trade officials will visit Beijing on March 28 and 29

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

China: Senior US trade officials will visit Beijing on March 28 and 29 Empty China: Senior US trade officials will visit Beijing on March 28 and 29

Post by rocky on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 6:10 am

China: Senior US trade officials will visit Beijing on March 28 and 29

China: Senior US trade officials will visit Beijing on March 28 and 29 13854

A US trade delegation led by Trade Representative Robert Laitheiser and Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin will visit Beijing on March 28-29 for the next round of negotiations, the Commerce Ministry said on Thursday.

On the other hand, Deputy Foreign Minister Liu He will visit Washington in early April for further talks as the two largest economies in the world seek a trade deal to end months of differences, said Gao Feng, spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce.

Direct talks will be the first since US President Donald Trump postponed a March 1 deadline to avoid raising tariffs on imports from China worth $ 200 billion to 25 percent from their current level of 10 percent.

Trump warned on Wednesday that the United States may keep tariffs on Chinese goods for a long time to ensure Beijing's compliance with any trade agreement, adding to the uncertainty in the talks.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15897

Current date/time is Fri 28 Feb 2020, 3:29 am