Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi completed most lists on special grades and agencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi completed most lists on special grades and agencies Empty Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi completed most lists on special grades and agencies

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi completed most lists on special grades and agencies

20:02 - 21/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    The MP for the coalition of construction Fadhil al-Fatlawi, on Thursday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi completed most of the lists on the special grades and positions administered by proxy, between that Abdul Mahdi will complete all those positions during the next two months. 
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Abdul-Mahdi completed a number of lists of more than 5 thousand people to fill private positions and end the file of the administration of some of the important posts by proxy, pointing out that "these names will be put in the coming days." 
    He added that "the Prime Minister told the political blocs that he will complete all special grades and positions of agencies during the next two months," noting that "the new names will be subject to certain criteria set by the government to fill those positions, most notably the lack of party affiliation to get rid of quotas and corrupt.
    The member of the follow-up to the government program of parliamentary Raed Fahmi, earlier, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, will begin to replace five thousand degrees of functional proxy before the end of June, among that most of those grades were assigned according to narrow political quotas. 
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi prepared lists of the names of three thousand employees in various government departments, ranging degrees between Assistant Director-General and Deputy Minister, in preparation for their replacement. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am