Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit is finalizing the opening of a new border post with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening -     Wasit is finalizing the opening of a new border post with Iran Empty Wasit is finalizing the opening of a new border post with Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2019, 2:40 am

Wasit is finalizing the opening of a new border post with Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of the province of Wasit, the local, on Sunday, finalizing the opening of a second border port within the province with Iran in the coming days to reduce the momentum of the port of Zerbat, especially during religious events and in preparation for the visits million.
    "The local administration has obtained the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Border Crossings Authority to develop a second port with Iran in the Shehabi area," said Majid al-Atabi, media director of Wasit province. , Which will be supportive and lend to the port of Zurbatya border (90 km east of Kut). "
    Al-Atabi added that "the province has completed the finishing touches to the opening of the port after the road and the link between the port of Shihabi and the Sheikh Saad area of ​​40 kilometers round and round and became ready for the traffic of vehicles and buses going and coming to the new port."
    "It is hoped to open in the coming days and will be ready for the reception of 2,000 people a day and about two million people during religious events and visits million, and is equipped with reception halls and cabins marking entry features and other supplies." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:11 am