Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasiriyah: A Chinese company will soon begin paving and paving the streets in the area of ​​the fast

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasiriyah: A Chinese company will soon begin paving and paving the streets in the area of ​​the fast Empty Nasiriyah: A Chinese company will soon begin paving and paving the streets in the area of ​​the fast

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2019, 2:16 am

Nasiriyah: A Chinese company will soon begin paving and paving the streets in the area of ​​the fast lane

Sun, 31 Mar 2019 at

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Nassiriya 
    Municipality said today that the Chinese company CGOC Hansom will soon start paving and paving roads in the area of ​​Khalaf Al-Sariyah east of Nasiriyah. 
    The director of the municipality of Nasiriyah Ahmed Rikan told the news network Nasiriyah that, based on the memorandum of understanding signed by the local government in the province with the Chinese company, it will implement a number of service projects in the province and will start its first projects in the region of the fast lane. 
    He pointed out that the company will worship streets and provide sidewalks in the neighborhoods of redemption and sacrifice and the rest of the areas behind the rapid, pointing out that these works will have a significant impact in providing services to citizens there. 
    The governor of Dhi Qar Yahya Naciri had previously signed a memorandum of understanding with the management of the company to implement a number of service projects in Nasiriyah at a cost of ten billion US dollars. 
    End, p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:55 am