Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The allocation of 9 billion dinars of imports of Trebil to Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The allocation of 9 billion dinars of imports of Trebil to Anbar  Empty The allocation of 9 billion dinars of imports of Trebil to Anbar

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:41 am

The allocation of 9 billion dinars of imports of Trebil to Anbar 

11:05 - 31/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ..
    A member of the Energy Committee in the Anbar province, Awdal al-Fahdawi, on Sunday, the allocation of nine billion dinars of imports port Tarbil border.
    "The central government allocated about 9 billion dinars to the treasury of Anbar province from the revenues of the port of Tarbil border with Jordan west of the province for 2018 within the plan of the central government to support the reconstruction efforts and rehabilitation of liberated areas affected by terrorist operations."
    "The local government of Anbar has prepared a plan to benefit from the amount allocated in the reconstruction and rehabilitation of projects affected by the detonation and tampering with them as well as the establishment of new projects to serve the urban expansion in the province."
    "The reopening of the port has contributed to the employment of manpower to reduce the unemployment rate in the province," Fahdawi said, adding that "the international highway linking Iraq to the port of Trebil is safe and stable and has not recorded any security breach." Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am