Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The formation of the government came in a way worse than the quota and there are deals were "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The formation of the government came in a way worse than the quota and there are deals were " Empty Abadi: The formation of the government came in a way worse than the quota and there are deals were "

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2019/04/11 09:14

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -

Baghdad today - Baghdad

President of the victory coalition, former Prime Minister Haider Abadi, Thursday, April 11, 2019, that the process of forming the current Iraqi government was marred by many violations and took place through quotas.

Abadi said in an interview published in the new Arab newspaper that, the formation of the current government came in a way worse than the quota, because the latter is based on the principle of eligibility of executive sites in the light of the electoral size. 

This has not happened, which happened is political claims of a broad party to abandon the quota, while in the subcontinent was shared between some of the political blocs.

In addition, "What happened with us in the coalition of" victory "that we authorized the current Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, our share of ministers, and rejected the abhorrent quotas, and told him that you are free to choose who you want from the national competencies 

But what happened is that the share of" victory " Other ".

"It is not permissible to hide behind slogans, either to be a government of quotas, or to be a government of independent technocrats with national competencies, as we wanted, and this is not achieved, and what is happening is a political" bazaar "practiced by most of the forces and unfortunately take place under the table , And this culture will not build a state and will not establish a rule capable of exercising its responsibilities.

In response to a question for Iraqi claims to derail US forces from Iraq and the presence of Iranian pressure in this regard Abadi stressed , "It is regrettable and shameful that are dealing with the country 's interests and security on the basis of the merits of the regional agendas conflict, and I hope not to be. 

Iraqi interests should be formulated Iraqi exchange rate basis, and on politicians to take responsibility for the decision, and the commander not to hide behind others. 

knowing that we do not antagonize anyone, and we are not against Iran or Saudi Arabia or America, we are with our interests, are determined by the compass of the resolution, and if Achtglna according to the Iranian compass or American or Saudi Arabia, no mother For the stability and recovery of the state. "

Note: The content that is called (Abadi: the formation of the government came in a way worse than the quota and there are deals were "under the table") (published first on the site (Baghdad today) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Abbadi: Formation of the government came in a way worse than quotas and there are deals "under the table") through its original source any location (Baghdad today).

read link won't copy
    read link

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The formation of the government came in a way worse than the quota and there are deals were " Empty Abadi: That is why I was not sworn in and will seek to gain power

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:00 am

Abadi: That is why I was not sworn in and will seek to gain power

09:45 - 11/04/2019

Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi, on Thursday, the reasons for not taking the constitutional oath in the House of Representatives after winning the parliamentary elections, while he indicated that he will work on the arrival of his coalition to power.
    Abadi said in an interview with the newspaper "the new Arab" and was seen by (information), in response to a question on the lack of swearing in after his victory as a deputy in the elections, he "offered to the sites of the government and rejected," asserting that "my lack of the constitutional right connected to my tasks that do not Limited to parliamentary functions only. "
    "We will succeed in managing and liberating the country in the most difficult times, and we are able to lead and build it and restore its strategic position with the good forces and our great people."
    And on the war on "Daash," said Abbadi: "We defeated and urged us to cut back, but yes there are some remnants and sleeper cells, and our intelligence efforts pursue them," pointing out that "the main threat and the biggest challenge lies in the policies that must follow, and the early tasks of the reconstruction of cities and work Continuous to prevent the return of precocious conditions. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:42 am