Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament discusses with the tribal delegation the stability of society and the resolution of confl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Parliament discusses with the tribal delegation the stability of society and the resolution of confl Empty Parliament discusses with the tribal delegation the stability of society and the resolution of confl

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 2:26 am

[size=32]
    Parliament discusses with the tribal delegation the stability of society and the resolution of conflicts[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Bashir Haddad in his official office in Baghdad on Monday, a delegation headed by Hussein Ali Hasnawi, Prince of Bani Hassan and a number of elders and dignitaries and personalities of Bani Hassan.

During the meeting, they discussed issues affecting people's lives in general and the role of tribal leaders in stabilizing society, resolving conflicts, establishing security and discussing ways to enhance cooperation with official bodies to provide services to citizens.

Haddad pointed to the importance of the role of the tribes in the reconstruction and construction, stability of the situation in general and the consolidation of relations between all shades and nationalities of the Iraqi people, and the constant quest to discard differences and work to bring the views of all parties and encourage the spirit of love and brotherhood among the people.

He added that "the people of Kurdistan has historical ties and relations with the indigenous Arab tribes in all provinces of Iraq, and the leadership of the Kurdish leadership was and still towards strengthening and strengthening national and humanitarian links between all components, because under one umbrella is Iraq and there is a social fabric between us promotes national cohesion among all components the Iraqian people".
    [size]

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm