Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
Rocky
6 posters

Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch - Page 2 Empty Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2019, 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=37]Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RIYADH: The Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) is entering the Saudi market with the opening of a branch in Riyadh on Thursday. It will be the bank’s first operational branch outside Iraq, and the TBI will be the only active Iraqi bank in the Kingdom, TBI Chairman and President Faisal Al-Haimus told Arab News on Tuesday.
    On Thursday, a ribbon-cutting event will be held at the Riyadh branch in Al-Olayya district. Attendees on the Iraqi side will include Al-Haimus, the prime minister, the finance minister and the Central Bank’s governor. Saudi officials will also attend.
    The TBI’s board of directors has also expressed plans to expand to Turkey.
    TBI was ranked No. 1 in the cost to income category in the Middle East by The Banker.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

opening - Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch - Page 2 Empty Re: Trade Bank of Iraq to open first Saudi branch

Post by Stevethebrit Sun 12 May 2019, 12:27 am

Diamond wrote:article 8 gives them international currency
    This is the only solid indication that we need next. Opening banks is a good sign that progress is being made because they have the confidence to go ahead with it.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:47 am