Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafar ruled out Abadi move to overthrow "Adel Abdul Mahdi"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafar ruled out Abadi move to overthrow "Adel Abdul Mahdi" Empty Jaafar ruled out Abadi move to overthrow "Adel Abdul Mahdi"

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Apr 2019, 1:55 am

Jaafar ruled out Abadi move to overthrow "Adel Abdul Mahdi"

08:46 - 18/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy for the coalition of state law Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, on Thursday, the move of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to overthrow the current Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, stressing that there is no figure can be agreed at the moment to be alternative to Abdul Mahdi and everyone is waiting for Masaydh.
    "The return of Abadi to power is a very complicated process and will be difficult, even if Adel Abdul Mahdi can not implement his government program, it is difficult to return Abadi to power again," Jaafar said in a statement.
    He added that "most blocs agree with each other on the return of Abadi to power, despite the support of some blocks such as others and some parties, as Abadi feels his ability to complete the beginning of 2014," noting that "the government of Abdul Mahdi continues to work and there is no dust , And nothing has been said about it until today, even though it has not yet offered anything perfect. "
    "There is no plan to topple Abdul Mahdi," he said. "The fear lies in who will come after Abdul Mahdi. There is difficulty in agreeing on a specific person to replace the current prime minister, so the replacement is premature." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:25 am