Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati: Iraq will send a deterrent message to Israel at the conference of parliaments of neighbor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati: Iraq will send a deterrent message to Israel at the conference of parliaments of neighbor Empty Al-Bayati: Iraq will send a deterrent message to Israel at the conference of parliaments of neighbor

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2019, 2:00 am

Al-Bayati: Iraq will send a deterrent message to Israel at the conference of parliaments of neighboring countries

08:59 - 20/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy of the coalition of state law Jassim al-Bayati, Saturday, the convening of the parliaments of Iraq's neighboring countries in Baghdad an unprecedented positive step, indicating that Iraq will send a deterrent message to Israel that the Islamic world is able to solve its problems despite the Zionist agitation.
    "The convening of a parliamentary conference that brings together regional rivals in Baghdad at this time and in parallel with the visits of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to neighboring countries is a very important step to restore Iraq to its regional status," al-Bayati said in a statement.
    "The conference will witness the first steps toward calm between the Gulf states and Iran, because Iraq is striving with all its might to end the regional conflicts," he said.
    "The message of Iraq is great and deterrent to Israel in the conference and we are able to find peace and solve our problems in isolation from you and despite the intervention of the Zionist entity in all regional crises." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:56 pm