Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation from the World Bank in Iraq soon to discuss "improving the Internet service"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A delegation from the World Bank in Iraq soon to discuss "improving the Internet service" Empty A delegation from the World Bank in Iraq soon to discuss "improving the Internet service"

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Apr 2019, 2:22 am

A delegation from the World Bank in Iraq soon to discuss "improving the Internet service"

[ltr]21:48 Saturday, 20 April 2019[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=20]Baghdad - Nas 
    Minister of Communications Naeem Thajil al-Rubaie discussed Saturday with the World Bank's Digital Development team, headed by  Buthaina Girmazi, the challenges facing the ministry in the development of telecommunications and digital applications in Iraq.
    "The Minister of Communications provided an overview of the situation of these two sectors in Iraq," said the Information Office of Al-Rubaie in a statement received by NAS in a statement received today (April 20, 2019). He pointed out that one of the most important challenges facing Iraq in the two fields is the absence of regulations and laws that limit violations To the destruction of infrastructure caused by the terrorist organizations, "pointing to" the new modernization of the e-governance project, which is a quantum leap in the work of Iraqi government institutions. "
    He added that "in the whole meeting was agreed on a number of development plans that include the development of regulations and laws to develop similar to what is applicable internationally, as well as the preparation of a full study of networks and services and raise their capacities to the level required globally and work according to the strategy to achieve e-governance.
     At the end of the meeting, the two sides agreed that a delegation from the World Bank will visit Iraq at the end of this month to coordinate and work on the three axes, according to the statement. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:27 pm