Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi private banks participating in the campaign of afforestation of a green Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi private banks participating in the campaign of afforestation of a green Iraq Empty Association of Iraqi private banks participating in the campaign of afforestation of a green Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2019, 2:43 am

Association of Iraqi private banks participating in the campaign of afforestation of a green Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks on Sunday participated in the celebration of the "Greening of the Green Iraq" campaign funded by the Tamkeen Fund in Salman Pak.
    The celebration was attended by the Minister of Agriculture and the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaq and the adviser of the Association of Iraqi private banks Samir Nusairi and a number of members of the House of Representatives.
    Al Nusairi said in a speech during the celebration and attended by the "Economy News" that this initiative comes within the social and developmental objective of the Iraqi banking sector in contributing to community and cultural initiatives through the Tamkeen Community Initiatives Fund, which is supervised by the Central Bank in cooperation with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Private and financial transfer companies.
    He added that the Association of Iraqi private banks and private banks to take part in the restoration of life to the capital Baghdad and Iraqi cities began by the project "cast Baghdad" and now the project of afforestation of a green and continuous Iraq to achieve the goal of the reconstruction of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:03 am