Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United States renews its commitment to the Convention on the strategic framework

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United States renews its commitment to the Convention on the strategic framework Empty United States renews its commitment to the Convention on the strategic framework

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Mar 2014, 6:08 am

United States renews its commitment to the Convention on the strategic framework

3/18/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning
    renewed the U.S. commitment to the Convention on the strategic framework and the security partnership agreements with Iraq on arming the Iraqi army, while the announced supply Iraq during the month of March this about a hundred missiles "Hellfire Hellfire" and hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition and rifles "M4".
    said a statement by the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, said the United States continues to accelerate the delivery of Iraq's weapons and ammunition under the framework of the strategic and security partnership long-term relationship between the two countries.
    statement added, that the delivery of these weapons come in response to specific requests by Iraq and consistent with the overall policy for combating terrorism, which includes taking measures of political, economic and security associated with it, stressing the importance of equipping the Iraqi security forces with modern weapons effective to be able to address the serious threats posed by now (Daash.)
    In the same vein, the United States declared the U.S. to provide Iraq during the current month of March about a hundred missiles "Hellfire "The hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition and rifles" M4 ", pointing out that the delivery of these weapons have been in response to requests by Iraq and in line with the policy of counter-terrorism and the strategic framework agreement, while confirmed its intention to deliver additional meals of weapons, according to the Military Sales program the U.S. within weeks the next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:15 am