Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet issues several economic decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Cabinet issues several economic decisions Empty Cabinet issues several economic decisions

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2019, 4:55 pm

[size=32]
    Cabinet issues several economic decisions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

[size=17]The Cabinet held its regular session Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, where the Council voted to address the pollution of the Tigris River.

The Council also decided that the Ministry of Housing and Construction commissioned Ashur General Contracting Company to design and construct the third bridge in Mosul governorate.

The recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy on the tender numbered (HFY-CON / F & C 0940-0964) approved the gas treatment plant associated with the oil field of Halafaya / Missan Oil Company.

The Council of Ministers voted to amend paragraph (1) of Cabinet Decision No. (34) for the year 2019 concerning the minutes of the third meeting of the government program review team and to determine the priorities of the government projects and their cost estimates in the budget estimates for the years 2019-2022.

The Council approved the summary of the results of the meetings of the Iraqi / Jordanian technical teams.

The Cabinet also decided to ban the importation of industrial products (refreshments and juices) to support local products.

The council agreed to sign the two agreements with China Export and Credit Agency.

The meeting witnessed the approval of re-presentation of the proposed law to amend the law of provincial elections No. (12) for the year 2018 again to the Council of Ministers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:26 pm