Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls under sufficient supplies despite sanctions on Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls under sufficient supplies despite sanctions on Iran Empty Oil falls under sufficient supplies despite sanctions on Iran

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2019, 1:55 am

Oil falls under sufficient supplies despite sanctions on Iran

Oil falls under sufficient supplies despite sanctions on Iran 14764

Oil prices fell on Wednesday, with signs that global markets are still receiving enough supplies, although prices jumped to the highest level in 2019 this week as Washington sought tougher sanctions on Iran.
    Brent crude futures were $ 74.24 a barrel, down 27 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the previous close.
    WTI crude futures were $ 66.05 a barrel, down 25 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the previous settlement.
    Crude oil prices rose for immediate delivery to the highest level in 2019 earlier in the week after the United States said on Monday it would end all exceptions to sanctions against Iran, requiring countries to halt oil imports from Tehran from May or face sanctions from Washington.
    US sanctions on Iran's oil-exporting country were implemented in November 2018, but Washington allowed Iran's largest buyer of limited imports for six months.
    With a sharp drop in Iran's oil exports as most countries comply with US pressure, Goldman Sachs and Barclays said this week that global crude markets are expected to see short-term shortfalls.
    Despite the tight spot market, analysts say global oil markets are still receiving enough supplies thanks to abundant spare capacity from the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which is dominated by Middle Eastern countries, as well as Russia and the United States.
    The International Energy Agency (IEA) said in a statement on Tuesday that markets were receiving sufficient supplies and that surplus capacity remained at comfortable levels.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 pm