Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin to Kim: Our meeting serves to resolve the situation on the Korean Peninsula

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin to Kim: Our meeting serves to resolve the situation on the Korean Peninsula Empty Putin to Kim: Our meeting serves to resolve the situation on the Korean Peninsula

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:54 am

Putin to Kim: Our meeting serves to resolve the situation on the Korean Peninsula

08:55 - 25/04/2019

Putin to Kim: Our meeting serves to resolve the situation on the Korean Peninsula %D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-2-696x392
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The president of Russia Vladimir Putin during a meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong - un in Vladivostok today, that this meeting serves the development of bilateral relations, and contribute to solving the situation in the Korean Peninsula. 
    "I am confident that your visit to Russia today will serve the development of bilateral relations and help us better understand how the situation on the Korean Peninsula can be resolved, what we can do together, what Russia can do to support those positive processes," Putin told Kim at the start of their meeting. Which is happening today. " 
    For his part, the North Korean leader expressed hope that the negotiations with the Russian president will help resolve the situation on the Korean Peninsula. Kim Jong-un said: "The situation on the Korean Peninsula is of great importance to the entire world community. I hope our talks will be an important event in order to assess this situation together, exchange views on the situation and resolve this issue together. "
    "I am happy to see you in Russia. Our representatives have long agreed on this meeting. But, first of all, I would like to congratulate you on your election to the post of President of the Republic of North Korea. 
    I sent you a message on this occasion, but I would like to congratulate you again personally. "

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am