Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary politics : political figures share profits with a corrupt Iraqi official and protect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary politics : political figures share profits with a corrupt Iraqi official and protect  Empty Parliamentary politics : political figures share profits with a corrupt Iraqi official and protect

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2019, 2:20 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary politics : political figures share profits with a corrupt Iraqi official and protect him[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The High Court of Justice on Monday called on the Integrity Commission to investigate the causes of corruption in the environmental sector and the mine file, especially with regard to the practices of the Director-General, which is protected and supported by political figures who share profits.

In a statement today, Naseef called on the current head of the Integrity Commission to "re-investigate the cases investigated by corrupt committees that arranged his papers to protect him from prosecution rather than in exchange for bribes amounting to millions of dollars."

And demanded the Minister of Health and Environment "to exclude him from any position and freeze it until his appearance before the judiciary instead of taking over the Department of the Technical Department, which is the nerve of the ministry and the portal of other corruption as the granting of environmental approvals by the association with international organizations and is known for this person's negative behavior towards organizations that do not comply with blackmail and corruption "He said.

"There are many other issues that are being investigated by the Baghdad Investigation Directorate regarding the corruption of this person and his loss of billions, including the loss of the Ministry of Oil in favor of companies licensing rounds of huge amounts of nearly two billion dollars unjustified arguments, and grant bonuses for non-workers and non-disabled With false names and went to his own pocket, exposing the need of disabled people with disabilities, the file of the artificial limbs and the wedding ceremony and the receipt of salaries for two years when he was an article because of corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:28 am