revealed Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif , on Monday, about the truth of what he called the "B team" policies, noting that this team to afford "fool" US President Donald Trump dragged into a war with Iran . 

Zarif said today in an interview with Fox News that the "B" team includes John Bolton, US national security advisor, Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, Mohammed bin Salman, the crown prince, and Mohammed bin Zayed, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi.

He stressed that "these individuals seek to drag America to a conflict with Iran," explaining that "the American administration and through its actions sent a message to the world that it is not trustworthy." 

Asked whether the group was seeking to change the political system in Iran, Zarif said at least "all of them proved that they are looking to drag the United States into war, and I do not think US President Donald Trump wants it." 

"I think Trump took part in the elections with the slogan not to bring the United States into another war. I think Trump wants to put pressure on Iran and push it to surrender, but his policy is doomed to fail.