Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes on article in a law prevents exclusion of candidates

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament votes on article in a law prevents exclusion of candidates  Empty Parliament votes on article in a law prevents exclusion of candidates

Post by chouchou Fri 21 Mar 2014, 4:22 am

Shafaq News / A parliamentary source revealed on Wednesday , that the Iraqi parliament voted on the introduction of an article in the electoral law that stipulates on preventing the exclusion of any candidate for the upcoming legislative elections , while noting that the ban does not include those involved in criminal cases .

The Independent High Electoral Commission announced recently the exclusion of a number of MPs from the upcoming elections and didn’t mention the reasons for exclusion; which was faced by rejection of several parties .

The source told “Shafaq News” , "The parliament voted to approve the inclusion of an article in the electoral law which was launched recently that includes not excluding any candidate in the next election ," adding , "only in case of being involvement in criminal cases ."

The Parliament had voted earlier , on the election law after resolving the controversial paragraphs by the agreement of the blocs leaders and selecting the 30 of next April as a date to hold the elections ; which was ratified by the presidency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:13 am