Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rouhani reveals the secret of Trump's description of the nuclear deal at its worst

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rouhani reveals the secret of Trump's description of the nuclear deal at its worst Empty Rouhani reveals the secret of Trump's description of the nuclear deal at its worst

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2019, 2:21 am

[size=30]Rouhani reveals the secret of Trump's description of the nuclear deal at its worst[/size]
    04/05/2019 09:19 AM | Number of readings:
    Rouhani reveals the secret of Trump's description of the nuclear deal at its worst Thumbnail.php?file=_____480077491

In a speech on Saturday, President Hassan Rowhani pointed to obstacles to the adoption of the nuclear deal and said Iran had received the greatest guarantees in the United Nations and the UN Security Council over the nuclear deal.
    After signing the nuclear deal, President Rowhani said Iran had received pledges of $ 100 billion to invest in Iran, which is the secret of some calling this agreement the worst agreement in history for Washington.
    He pointed out that opponents of the agreement said that he locked the hand of Iran, open nuclear years later, also did not address the missiles and Iran's regional role.
     "All these arguments come with the aim of achieving one thing: that Iran is subject to the American decision as it was 40 years ago.
    Continued ..

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:28 am