Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany closes one of the largest illegal electronic markets in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany closes one of the largest illegal electronic markets in the world Empty Germany closes one of the largest illegal electronic markets in the world

Post by Rocky Sun 05 May 2019, 1:54 am

Germany closes one of the largest illegal electronic markets in the world

20:59 - 04/05/2019

Germany closes one of the largest illegal electronic markets in the world 1023070378-696x377
    Information / follow up
    German police closed one of the world's largest illegal electronic markets, known as the "Dark Internet", and arrested three men.
    According to The Guardian, German police announced on Saturday (May 3rd) the closure of the market, according to a statement.
    The closed market, known as the "Wall Street Market", provides cocaine, heroin, cannabis and amphetamine trading services, as well as stolen data, forged documents and malware.
    Three men suspected of running the site were arrested, while a fourth Brazilian was arrested in Brazil, which the prosecutor said served as an online intermediary.
    WSM was founded in 2016 but has grown over the past three years to become the largest dark internet site after the 2015 and 2015 AlphaBay and Hansa shutting down.
    The website provides an interface in six languages, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:31 am