Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Aramco develops technology to reduce fuel consumption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Saudi Aramco develops technology to reduce fuel consumption Empty Saudi Aramco develops technology to reduce fuel consumption

Post by Rocky Sun May 05, 2019 10:17 am

Saudi Aramco develops technology to reduce fuel consumption

Saudi - Saudi Aramco develops technology to reduce fuel consumption 14949

Saudi Aramco has announced that it is developing new technology to improve the performance of vehicle engines to achieve two goals, the first to reduce fuel consumption, and the other to reduce emissions that cause pollution of the environment. 
    Aramco said in a statement that a large proportion of its petroleum products are used as fuel for vehicles, so the research and development network in the company is developing advanced combustion methods, the formation of new fuel more effective, and the introduction of hybridization solutions. 
    She added that the use of more volatile fuel such as gasoline reduces the proportion of emissions significantly, pointing out that the process of combustion by pressure is the correct technology, but used with the wrong type of fuel, which is «diesel», which means that only change the type of fuel, and thus reduce consumption and less than the second emission rate Carbon monoxide ranges from 25% to 30%.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16513

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am