Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High index of the Iraqi market for securities at the opening of the meetings this week Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High index of the Iraqi market for securities at the opening of the meetings this week Iraqi market  Empty High index of the Iraqi market for securities at the opening of the meetings this week Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Mar 2014, 2:17 pm

[size=12.66]High index of the Iraqi market for securities at the opening of the meetings this week Iraqi market for securities

23/03/2014 14:22

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: general index of the Iraqi market for securities by 1.35 percent in the session, Sunday, the first meetings this week, recording 105.68 points compared with 104.27 points, had scored in the previous session.
    The reporter said, "Tomorrow's Press," The market newsletter explained that the number of shares traded in today's session stood at 844.39 million shares worth more than one billion and 6.768 million dinars, achieved through the implementation of 409 contract traded.
    He added that the number of companies traded in today's session stood at 37 companies out of 73 electronic companies listed electronically, shares of 17 companies, including a decline in the shares of 8 companies, and 12 companies have maintained Asharha rates unchanged.
    It is said that the Iraqi market for securities held five meetings a week from Sunday to Thursday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:29 pm