Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: The Shiite majority in parliament is responsible for issuing the law to remove US forc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: The Shiite majority in parliament is responsible for issuing the law to remove US forc Empty State of Law: The Shiite majority in parliament is responsible for issuing the law to remove US forc

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2019, 3:04 am

State of Law: The Shiite majority in parliament is responsible for issuing the law to remove US forces

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    MP from the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji that the harmony of some parties with the US forces led to block the introduction of the law of parties inside the parliament to vote and pass it during the previous sessions.
    "The complete lack of harmony between the parties, such as the Kurds, the Arab axis, and some political forces, which see the US forces remaining in their favor, has hindered passage of the law to remove foreign forces with Iraqi soil," Al-Baiji said in a statement.
    "The majority within the parliament is the Shiite component of that day. We have a great responsibility. It must be a law to remove the American forces and we will vote for it by majority until we get these forces out of our territories because we do not need them, which is the basis of destruction on our lands. .
    "There is no justification or reason for the survival of these forces on our territory, especially after the recent targeting of our security forces of the federal police in the province of Kirkuk, so we must be stopped and we are working to put this law inside the parliament and vote by a majority during the coming sessions until we come out of any foreign force Located on our territory. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 2:22 pm