Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament receives six requests to question ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Parliament receives six requests to question ministers Empty The Presidency of the Parliament receives six requests to question ministers

Post by Rocky Thu 09 May 2019, 1:22 am

The Presidency of the Parliament receives six requests to question ministers

08:52 - 09/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, the Presidency of the House of Representatives received six requests to question ministers, while noting that the legislation of some laws collided with the interests and political wills.
    "The Presidency of the House of Representatives has six requests for the questioning of ministers," said Al-Kaabi in televised remarks followed by the information, without disclosing the names of the six ministers and the timing of their questioning, noting that "the task of parliamentary oversight is no less important than legislation."
    Al-Kaabi added that "the priorities of the legislation of the House of Representatives are aimed at strengthening the legislative authority," pointing out that "the legislation of some laws collided with the interests and political will."
    He stressed that "the parliament has a tendency to involve everyone in the legislation of laws and that there is an intention to hold a special symposium on the laws at the University of Heritage with the participation of students," pointing out that "failure to resolve the presidencies of the committees in the legislation of laws and the multiplicity of candidates for the presidency of parliamentary committees evidence of breaking the quota. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 11:48 am