Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamim: Abdul Malik al-Saadi incited the killing of the security forces and got mediations between us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamim: Abdul Malik al-Saadi incited the killing of the security forces and got mediations between us Empty Hamim: Abdul Malik al-Saadi incited the killing of the security forces and got mediations between us

Post by Rocky Thu 09 May 2019, 1:23 am

Hamim: Abdul Malik al-Saadi incited the killing of the security forces and got mediations between us 

08:39 - 09/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Sunni Endowment, Sheikh Abdul Latif Al-Humim, criticized on Thursday the positions of the Sunni cleric Abdul Malik al-Saadi during the period of the so-called "sit-ins", pointing out that no country in the world incites its leaders to kill [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in reference to Saadi, "Silats" got between them.
    "The withdrawal of Sheikh Abdul-Malik al-Saadi, the scientific leave did not affect me anything," Al-Humaim said in a televised interview. "He has several degrees and scientific degrees from more than one place in the world."
    "There are mediation between me and Saadi, but I was satisfied with the message I sent to him in response to the withdrawal of the leave," he said.
    On the role of Saadi negative in the yards of the sit-in, Al-Humim said that "no country in the world incites its leaders to kill the police and the army, but can not respect himself to do so," referring to Saadi, pointing out that "the management of the yards were sold to more than International and regional body ". Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 11:53 am