Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conscious / US Federal Reserve calls for sound public policies

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Conscious / US Federal Reserve calls for sound public policies Empty Conscious / US Federal Reserve calls for sound public policies

Post by rocky Fri 10 May 2019, 2:09 am

Conscious / US Federal Reserve calls for sound public policies

Conscious / US Federal Reserve calls for sound public policies P_332imnvg1
10/05/2019 09:28:00 AM | Number of readings: 23
Conscious / US Federal Reserve calls for sound public policies Thumbnail.php?file=134490157402852

BAGHDAD /
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Friday called for "sound public policies" to help more Americans belong to the increasingly depressed middle class.
"The average income of middle-class families has grown more slowly since the 1970s than high-income families, resulting in a loss of income equality," Powell said.
In a speech to a conference on development research, Powell said more than 80 percent of middle-class people in the 1950s were able to make more money than their parents, while only half now do so.
This means that low-income families have a lower chance of belonging to the middle class to achieve "a basic level of economic security".
Powell believes that the reason for the decline of the middle class and the increase in income inequality is due to slower productivity and different employment opportunities based on education, place and race.
"These issues are vital and sound public policies can support families and businesses and help more Americans reach and stay in the middle class," he said.
"I think we can agree that achieving a basic level of economic security is essential," he said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Oct 2021, 2:58 am