Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

China is preparing to respond to a US decision

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

China is preparing to respond to a US decision Empty China is preparing to respond to a US decision

Post by rocky on Fri 10 May 2019, 2:55 am

China is preparing to respond to a US decision %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7
China is preparing to respond to a US decision
[size=30]+[/size]
[size=30]=[/size]
[size=30]-[/size]

The Chinese Ministry of Commerce announced on Friday that it "deeply regrets" the increase of US customs duties on about 200 billion US dollars of Chinese goods and pledged to take "necessary countermeasures".
The statement did not specify the measures to be taken by Beijing, according to the agency "AFP".
"The 11th round of high-level US-China economic and trade consultations is underway and we hope that the US and Chinese sides will be able to meet in the middle of the road," the statement said.
On Friday, US tariffs on imported Chinese goods went into effect following a decision by US President Donald Trump, who appeared to be wary of the slow trade negotiations between the two countries, which are trying to quell the fires of a trade war that erupted about a year ago.
Under the Trump Order, the fees rose to $ 200 billion of Chinese goods, from 10 to 25 percent.
The move marked a major escalation in tensions between the world's two largest economies and a shift in Trump's tone, which was signaling progress in trade talks.
However, the White House said negotiations between the two sides would continue on Friday, with a Chinese government delegation in Washington holding talks with senior US officials.
Earlier this week, Trump wrote in a tweet on Twitter: "Within 10 months China paid US customs duties of 25 percent over 50 billion dollars of technological goods and 10 percent to 200 billion dollars of other goods." The 10 percent Percent will rise to 25 percent Friday, "according to" AFP ".
The US president is seeking to reduce trade deficit between the United States and China, after continuing to rise in favor of China to reach 73.378 billion dollars in 2018.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/70127

Current date/time is Sun 23 Feb 2020, 3:06 pm