Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Traffic takes a number of measures to start implementing the new traffic law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Traffic takes a number of measures to start implementing the new traffic law Empty Traffic takes a number of measures to start implementing the new traffic law

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2019, 4:00 am

Traffic takes a number of measures to start implementing the new traffic law
    Saturday 11 May 2019 :
    09:46 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

The Directorate of Public Traffic has taken a series of measures to create the appropriate environment for the implementation of the new traffic law, including the prevention of traffic and traffic in the main streets.
    Director of the Department of Relations and Information Directorate Brigadier Muayad Khalil Salman said in a statement that additional patrols will be deployed at the main junctions and streets to hold accountable the violators and ensure the implementation of the laws stipulated in the new traffic law, which is expected to be implemented within one month of its publication in the Official Gazette. Including the prevention of the conduct of motorcycles that do not exceed the speed of sixty kilometers and the drawings and Ttakk in the main streets and the seizure of the violators and take legal action against them, in addition to accounting vehicles going in the opposite direction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:45 am