Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Beijing says three points still raise differences in trade negotiations with Washington

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Beijing says three points still raise differences in trade negotiations with Washington Empty Beijing says three points still raise differences in trade negotiations with Washington

Post by rocky on Sat 11 May 2019, 4:11 am

[size=32]Beijing says three points still raise differences in trade negotiations with Washington

- 51 Minutes Ago
[/size]
Beijing says three points still raise differences in trade negotiations with Washington %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86
[size][size][url][/url][/size]
[/size]
BEIJING (Reuters) - Three points still raise differences between China and the United States in trade negotiations in Washington, but the two countries will continue their talks, though.
In response to a question from the Chinese media after two days of negotiations in the United States, Chinese chief negotiator Liu Hee spoke of "three points of contention" that still exist between the two parties.
Chinese and US negotiators wrapped up a new round of talks in Washington on Friday to try to reach an agreement at the height of a trade war between them, which was the exchange of customs duties on their exports.
"If we reach an agreement, the punitive tariffs must be withdrawn," Liu said. "This is the first point."
US President Donald Trump on Friday ordered an increase in customs duties on almost all Chinese imports, less than 24 hours after Washington raised tariffs on Chinese goods worth 200 billion dollars.
The measures are supposed to begin but will not take effect months ago.
Currently, more than $ 250 billion of Chinese imports are subject to punitive customs duties. The fees were raised Friday from 10 percent to 25 percent for $ 200 billion of these goods.
Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping announced last December a truce in their trade dispute at the end of the G20 summit in Buenos Aires. Beijing has pledged to buy more US products, without specifying their value or size, to reduce the huge trade imbalance between the two countries.
"In the end, what is the figure?" Liu told reporters. He admitted that another dispute between the two countries "can not be changed quickly."
The third sticking point is the final text of a possible agreement. "It has to be balanced," Liu said.
The chief Chinese negotiator confirmed that the trade negotiations would continue in Beijing, however, at an unspecified date.
"The negotiations have not failed, and vice versa (the obstacles) are a natural development in the negotiations and this is a must," he said. "The two sides agreed to meet again in Beijing in the future and to continue pushing forward the negotiations," he said.

Current date/time is Fri 21 Feb 2020, 7:26 pm