Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The threshold of Husseiniya is embarking on the implementation of a large project that will contribu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The threshold of Husseiniya is embarking on the implementation of a large project that will contribu Empty The threshold of Husseiniya is embarking on the implementation of a large project that will contribu

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2019, 6:07 am

The threshold of Husseiniya is embarking on the implementation of a large project that will contribute to undermining the importation of fish

13:47 - 11/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Department of Agricultural Development at the Holy Mosque of Al-Husseiniya on Saturday announced the launch of one of its largest projects for the cultivation of fish in the holy province of Karbala.
    The project supervisor, Adnan Awz al-Shammari, said in a statement that "the working and supervising cadres started to work in the cultivation of fish in the city of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him," noting that "was allocated 500 acres and 350 thousand fish to grow and enlarge it to put on the market Within a period not exceeding three months. "
    Al-Shammari added that "this achievement is a great addition to the successes of the threshold Husseiniya and how to manage the service projects and supportive of the national economy," noting that "the productive capacity of the farm is more than 600 thousand kilometers during the period set by the supervisors of education."
    He pointed out that "the number of ponds in the previous time is 4, but at the present time 10 ponds," stressing that "the high prices of fish in the cities of the Middle Euphrates and the destruction that hit most fish farms last year is what called the threshold to move towards the expansion step for Feed the market and not give way to enter the fished fish. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 pm