Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the second time .. demands to return to the "sources" that were arming "Iraq" before the occupat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the second time .. demands to return to the "sources" that were arming "Iraq" before the occupat Empty For the second time .. demands to return to the "sources" that were arming "Iraq" before the occupat

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 3:15 am

[size=32]For the second time .. demands to return to the "sources" that were arming "Iraq" before the occupation of America ..[/size]
     Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 11:00 am (55 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Demands to dispense with or at least reduce the demand for US weapons and strengthen relations with Russia to allow the creation of a strategic partner that would address the American hegemony over Iraq.

Which is called for by the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary, yesterday, in the Iraqi Council of Representatives required to return to the sources of arming Iraq, which was before the occupation of the United States of the country.

Abbas al-Srout, a member of the committee, said it was time to move back to Russian weapons and diversify the sources of weapons so as not to remain a pressure card by the US administration on Baghdad.

The Committee stressed the need to agree with the Russians on the supply of air defense system S400, and the re-import of Russian weapons to ensure balance in the region, especially in light of the unprecedented American escalation and threats to Iraqi sovereignty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:28 am