Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin begins a series of military meetings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin begins a series of military meetings Empty Putin begins a series of military meetings

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2019, 1:29 am

Putin begins a series of military meetings

21:58 - 12/05/2019

Putin begins a series of military meetings 5cd8512995a597d87d8b4623-696x392
    Information / follow up
    Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday (May 13th) will begin a series of meetings on military issues, the first in Kazan, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan in Russia.
    "Yes," Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said in response to a reporter's question. I confirm that. Will be a new regional trip .. The first on May 13 in Kazan. "
    Last November, Putin held a wrap-up meeting at Anapa, Russia, as part of a series of consultations with the leadership of the Russian Defense Ministry and the military industrial complex, which followed three meetings on military issues held at the Sochi presidential headquarters.
    Putin stressed during these meetings that Russia, under the conditions of the difficult situation in the world, is obliged to ensure a balanced development of the army and navy, while avoiding the accession to a military arms race.
    In this regard, Putin identified the priority tasks for the development of the Russian armed forces, and according to him, it is necessary, in particular, to improve the combat training of Russian forces, including taking into account the practical experience in Syria.
    In February, during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister and Defense Minister Sergey Lavrov and Sergey Shweigo, the Russian president announced that he intended to change the format of the military meetings and personally supervise the launch of the new military compounds in combat service. End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:38 am