Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo cancels visit to Moscow: Putin and Lavrov will meet tomorrow in Sochi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo cancels visit to Moscow: Putin and Lavrov will meet tomorrow in Sochi Empty Pompeo cancels visit to Moscow: Putin and Lavrov will meet tomorrow in Sochi

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2019, 6:20 am

Pompeo cancels visit to Moscow: Putin and Lavrov will meet tomorrow in Sochi

•  13 May 2019

•  11:17 p

Pompeo cancels visit to Moscow: Putin and Lavrov will meet tomorrow in Sochi 63B601B8-DB51-4FF4-B98A-B65B41707E1F
    Secretary of State Mike Pompeo canceled his planned visit to Moscow on Friday, but he will meet his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov and President Vladimir Putin tomorrow in Sochi, a State Department official said.
    The official, who asked not to be named, said Pompeiro had left Washington for Brussels for talks with European officials on Iran and other files before going to Russia.
    European countries last week stressed their keenness to maintain the nuclear deal with Iran, but rejected Tehran's warnings and statements to reduce its nuclear agreement obligations and threaten to withdraw from the deal.
    The visit of Pompeo to Russia included meetings in Moscow on Monday with US embassy staff, businessmen and students, as well as placing a wreath at the grave of the unknown soldier, the US State Department said in a previous statement.

http://wattaennews.net/archives/32082

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:53 pm