Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Libya: The parliament of Tobruk votes on the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Libya: The parliament of Tobruk votes on the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist Empty Libya: The parliament of Tobruk votes on the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist

Post by rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 2:06 am

Libya: The parliament of Tobruk votes on the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization

09:45 - 14/05/2019

Libya: The parliament of Tobruk votes on the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist 256897-1-696x393
Information / Baghdad .. 
MP Zayed gift revealed a member of the Libyan Council of Representatives, the country 's parliament voted in a majority of Tobruk on the classification of the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist in a session held on Monday evening, inside its headquarters in Tobruk. 
"The Libyan parliament voted in its evening session on Monday to criminalize the Muslim Brotherhood and classify it as terrorist," the spokesman of the Libyan parliament, Abdullah Belheikh, told a press conference. 
The House of Representatives held its meeting on Monday morning, chaired by its Chairman Advisor Aqila Saleh, in the presence of the Second Deputy Ahmaid Houm, and 70 deputies suspended the meeting, and then resumed the evening.
Since the Skhirat deal was reached in 2015, the state has been divided sharply between the East, run by the Council of Representatives and the army led by Marshal Khalifa Hafer, while the presidential council of the National Reconciliation Government headed by Fayez al-Sarraj, the internationally recognized government, Enjoys the confidence of parliament. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 6:27 pm