Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea plans to establish joint nuclear energy research center with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - South Korea plans to establish joint nuclear energy research center with Saudi Arabia Empty South Korea plans to establish joint nuclear energy research center with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 1:36 pm

South Korea plans to establish joint nuclear energy research center with Saudi Arabia

10:21 - 14/05/2019

Saudi - South Korea plans to establish joint nuclear energy research center with Saudi Arabia %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad .. The 
    South Korean government plans to establish a joint research center of nuclear energy with Saudi Arabia in order to enhance cooperation between the two countries in research and development in thefield of nuclear energy. 
    The two countries are expected to sign an agreement to establish the center after the completion of administrative procedures. 
    The Ministry of Science and Information and Communication Technology in Seoul said Tuesday that it had discussed the matter with the Saudi side during the third session of the South Korean-Saudi Joint Nuclear Energy Committee and the fourth session of the Smart Management Committee. 
    During the meeting, the two countries agreed on technical cooperation to support the creation and licensing of a small smart nuclear reactor and the development of the next generation of the class.
    The two countries discussed expanding their technical cooperation and ways of cooperating in the establishment of a Smart nuclear reactor in Saudi Arabia, said First Deputy Minister of Science and Information and Communication Technology, Moon My Uk, adding that the meeting provided an opportunity to strengthen and expand the strategic partnership between the two countries. 
    The Korean government expects the establishment of the Joint Research Center to lay the foundation for long-term research cooperation with Saudi Arabia and the development of local nuclear energy technology.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:45 am