Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Summit in Kuwait .. Arab leaders pledge to work to end the differences between the Arab states and s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit in Kuwait .. Arab leaders pledge to work to end the differences between the Arab states and s Empty Summit in Kuwait .. Arab leaders pledge to work to end the differences between the Arab states and s

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Mar 2014, 6:43 am

Summit in Kuwait .. Arab leaders pledge to work to end the differences between the Arab states and supporting regional peace

26-03-2014 02:02 PM

Baghdad (news) .. threw agent Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry Khaled Al-Jarallah, the final statement of the Arab summit, which was held over two days in Kuwait. came in the Kuwait Declaration and seen by the Agency (news): The Arab states pledged to work to end the differences among them, and support the strengthening of peace and security, regional and non-interference in the internal affairs of Arab countries. called to: 'support of the National Coalition of the Syrian as the official representative of the Syrian people and call for a political solution to the Syrian crisis', and support the demands of Syria to restore the occupied Golan. rejected the Arab summit in its final statement is 'absolute' recognize the Jewishness of Israel, and demands the statement of the international community to pressure Israel to sign the agreement limiting the spread of nuclear weapons. noted that the leaders and heads of delegations Arabs resumed business cycle ordinary Arab summit 25 at Bayan Palace, on Wednesday, held a final session open, headed by the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah during which the issue (Kuwait Declaration). / End / h. / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:40 am