Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maritime exercises are the first of its kind in Asia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maritime exercises are the first of its kind in Asia Empty Maritime exercises are the first of its kind in Asia

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2019, 2:46 pm

[size=30]Maritime exercises are the first of its kind in Asia[/size]
    By AhadNA2 16/05/2019 05:36 PM | Number of readings:
    Maritime exercises are the first of its kind in Asia Thumbnail.php?file=155801203644677100_497013620

Al Ahd News - Follow-up
    US, French, Japanese and Australian naval units are to participate in the first-ever exercises in Asian waters on Thursday.
    According to Reuters, these naval exercises, a new review of the forces in Asian waters by the United States and its allies, who fear the rising strength of China.
    And joined the French aircraft carrier " FS Charles de GaulleAnd its annexes to five naval vessels in the Bay of Bengal, including the Japanese helicopter carrier Izumo"And USS William P. Lawrence"And an Australian submarine.
    According to a statement issued by the seventh fleet in the US military, the naval units carried out maneuvers sailing, shooting live, and search and rescue operations.
    As China's military power mounts in the region, the United States and Japan are looking to build stronger defense ties with other countries in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, including France and Britain, which could help to strike a strong balance with China.
    The Japanese carrier was " Izumo"And the American destroyer" USS William P. Lawrence"Last week, they took part in exercises in the South China Sea with warships from India and the Philippines.
    The exercises took place in waters that account for about a third of the world's maritime trade, after two US warships sailed near islands in the region claimed by China, sparking protests in Beijing. is over/6

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:22 am