Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Treasury Department Refuses to Submit Trump Tax Statements to Congress

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Treasury Department Refuses to Submit Trump Tax Statements to Congress Empty US Treasury Department Refuses to Submit Trump Tax Statements to Congress

Post by Rocky Sat 18 May 2019, 6:46 am

US Treasury Department Refuses to Submit Trump Tax Statements to Congress

10:50 - 18/05/2019

US Treasury Department Refuses to Submit Trump Tax Statements to Congress %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A81-696x387
    Information / Baghdad ...
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - US Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin has reiterated his refusal to hand over tax data to President Donald Trump to Democrats in Congress despite repeated requests, sparking a long legal battle.
    "The Democrats' request lacks a legitimate goal," the Treasury Secretary was quoted as saying by Sky News in a letter explaining the reasons for his refusal.
    "The Trump administration has been confronting the Democrats who dominate the House Tax Committee on this issue for weeks, and the Democrats are likely to turn to the courts," she said.
    "Donald Trump is the second US president after Richard Nixon refuses to disclose his tax status but confirms that he is under official censorship in this regard," she said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:03 pm