Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump nominates a businesswoman to lead the US Air Force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump nominates a businesswoman to lead the US Air Force Empty Trump nominates a businesswoman to lead the US Air Force

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2019, 1:42 am

Trump nominates a businesswoman to lead the US Air Force

09:07 - 22/05/2019

Trump nominates a businesswoman to lead the US Air Force Barbara-Barrett-696x390
    BAGHDAD 
    - US President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday the nomination of former ambassador and businesswoman Barbara Barrett of Arizona to take over the command of the US Air Force. 
    Barbara, 68, served as Washington's ambassador to Finland between 2008 and 2009 under President George W. Bush, and headed the aerospace research firm Aerospace Corporation until 2017. 
    Trump said in a tweet on Twitter: "She will be a secretary Excellent". 
    Barrett, a former lawyer and test pilot, is also a board member of the Rand Corporation, which provides research and analysis to the US armed forces. 
    Barrett and her husband, Craig, former CEO of Intel Corp., are major Republican donors. In 1994 she was the first woman to run for governor of Arizona, but failed to win the Republican nomination.
    If her appointment is confirmed, Barrett will replace another woman as Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson. 
    Wilson was named to succeed Defense Secretary Jim Matisse, who resigned in December over disagreements over the Trump policies on Syria and other issues. 
    But Wilson resigned in March as soon as it became clear that Acting Defense Minister Patrick Chanahan would remain in the post. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm