Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: Arrest of a young man on charges of threatening to blow up a skyscraper belonging to Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America: Arrest of a young man on charges of threatening to blow up a skyscraper belonging to Trump Empty America: Arrest of a young man on charges of threatening to blow up a skyscraper belonging to Trump

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2019, 1:36 am

America: Arrest of a young man on charges of threatening to blow up a skyscraper belonging to Trump

09:31 - 23/05/2019

America: Arrest of a young man on charges of threatening to blow up a skyscraper belonging to Trump 234546-696x521
    BAGHDAD - 
    US police arrested a young man who said he was a supporter of Hamas on charges of threatening to blow up a skyscraper belonging to Donald Trump and the Israeli consulate building in New York. 
    The US Attorney General charged the 20-year-old Jonathan Sheeh with "conspiring to provide material support to a terrorist organization" - Hamas on the US list of terrorist groups. 
    In April 2019, Xie appeared in a video on social networks convincing and criticizing the Zionist ideology and neo-liberalism, and said he was ready to join Hamas, which waved with a pistol in his hand. 
    Xie said he wanted to join US forces to "learn to kill," and threatened to blow up the Trump Tower in New York and the Israeli consulate. 
    Shih also sent $ 100 to a resident of Gaza who was a member of Hamas' armed wing.
    Xie faces up to 20 years' imprisonment for each of the charges against him

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/05/23/407813/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 am