Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Minister spent 700 million dinars during 30 trips outside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: Minister spent 700 million dinars during 30 trips outside Iraq Empty Parliamentary Finance: Minister spent 700 million dinars during 30 trips outside Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2019, 6:43 am

Parliamentary Finance: Minister spent 700 million dinars during 30 trips outside Iraq

13:34 - 26/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary finance committee called on Sunday for the government to monitor and monitor the performance of ministers and how to spend money, noting that one of the ministers spent during his tenure of more than 700 million dinars during 30 trips.
    "The government is not interested and is not serious in implementing its program through the pressure of government spending to its lowest level," committee member Haneen al-Qaddu said in a statement.
    "The information available to the committee indicates that a minister spent over 700 million dollars in six months of his resignation, while some ministers have held more than 15 trips in the last six months," he said.
    "The government is called upon to implement its program and to hold accountable the ministers who fail to waste public money and not to invoke the necessities of travel and other unjustified pretexts," he said. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:04 am