Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SK Innovations replaces Iranian capacitors with materials from Russia and other countries

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

SK Innovations replaces Iranian capacitors with materials from Russia and other countries Empty SK Innovations replaces Iranian capacitors with materials from Russia and other countries

Post by rocky Mon 27 May 2019, 2:04 am

SK Innovations replaces Iranian capacitors with materials from Russia and other countries

SK Innovations replaces Iranian capacitors with materials from Russia and other countries 15395

SK Innovation, owner of SK Energy, South Korea's largest refiner and SK Incheon Petrochemical, is replacing Iranian capacitors with crude oil from other countries including Qatar and Russia, a senior official said on Monday.
"The share of Iranian condensates is high, but they have been replaced by crude oil from Russia, Kazakhstan and Qatar, and we have diversified our oil sources," Choi Nam-kyu, chief executive of SK Incheon Petrochem, told a news conference.
Choi also said refining margins were expected to improve in the second half, supported by demand for diesel ahead of the IMO's strict regulations on marine fuels in 2020.

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2022, 7:01 am